2017 New Style ISO 13918 AWS D1.1 Shear Connector Welding Stud (Nelson stud) Wholesale to Germany
ISO 13918 AWS D1.1 Shear Connectors Welding Studs (Nelson studs) Standard: ISO 13918, AWS D1.1, Various configurations are available Metric Szie: Dia.10-Dia.25 with various lengths Inch Size: 3/8”-1” with various lengths Material Grade: : ISO 13918, AWS D1.1 Low Carbon Weldable Steel Finish: Plain Finish Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive Price,Timely Delivery; Technical Support, Supply Test Reports Pl...
2017 New Style ISO 13918 AWS D1.1 Shear Connector Welding Stud (Nelson stud) Wholesale to Germany Detail:
ISO 13918 AWS D1.1 Shear Connectors Welding Studs (Nelson studs)
Standard: ISO 13918, AWS D1.1, Various configurations are available
Metric Szie: Dia.10-Dia.25 with various lengths
Inch Size: 3/8”-1” with various lengths
Material Grade: : ISO 13918, AWS D1.1 Low Carbon Weldable Steel
Finish: Plain Finish
Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet
Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive Price,Timely Delivery; Technical Support, Supply Test Reports
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Gaining purchaser gratification is our firm's intention eternally. We will make wonderful endeavours to build new and top-quality merchandise, satisfy your exclusive needs and provide you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale products and services for 2017 New Style ISO 13918 AWS D1.1 Shear Connector Welding Stud (Nelson stud) Wholesale to Germany, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: France , Italy , Venezuela , We focus on providing service for our clients as a key element in strengthening our long-term relationships. Our continual availability of high grade products in combination with our excellent pre-sale and after-sales service ensures strong competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market. We are willing to cooperate with business friends from at home and abroad and create a great future together.
I Rail fastening and clamping products;
1. Clips and clamps: E series include:E1609,E1809,E1817,E2007,E2009,E2055 and W series include SKL1,SKL3,SKL12,SKL14,SKL75 and other clamps;
2. Square head screw spikes and hook spikes: Diameter 5/8,3/4,7/8,15/16,1¡±, length from 4¡± to 12¡±series spikes and Ss series include Ss5,Ss8,Ss23,Ss25,Ss36 spikes;
3. Clip Bolt and Track bolt: Clip bolts of the HS26, HS32 series, switch bolts, square head bolts, Insert Bolts and AREMA Track Bolt;
4. Insulators: Nylon insulators used for E Clips and Guide plates for SKL clips;
5. Dowels: Plastic and nylon dowels used for all kinds of screw spikes;
6. Shoulders: Assembly with all kinds of e Clips.
7. Insulating pad: Plastic, rubber and EVA pad Used for E clips and SKL clips;
8. Steel pad: Cast iron and forging steel pad used for E clips and SKL clips.
II Rail Jointing products:
1. Fish plate: America used 115RE, 132RE fish plates; Europe, Africa and Asia used UIC54, UIC60 fish plates, South America used TJ45, TJ57 fish plates and the UK used BS60, BS75 fish plates;
2. Fish bolts: Bolts used for the fish plates listed above;
3. Gauge rod: AREMA 1-1/4¡± and UIC, BS rail used gauge rods.
III High strength bolts and other non-standard fasteners:
1. Hex bolts£»with the diameter over M24 DIN,ASTM, BS Hex bolts, grade 4.6,4.8,5.6,5.8,6.8,8.8,10.9,12.9;
2. All kinds of nuts, standard parts, washers, Construction Industry bolts and precision parts.
Check out and get specials price : http://po.st/PM46JQ
Show and tell of basic required sockets and socket wrenches for apprentice mechanics and novice gear-heads. Plus some other neat stuff.
Transcript provided for the hearing impaired:
Today on Repairs101 I’m going to take you through some of the basics of sockets… and socket wrenches.
If you work as a mechanic you’ll find that most of the hardware you deal with comes in the form of hexagonal or hex cap screws and / or nuts. And of course there are exceptions like stove bolts and Allen screws and butterfly nuts — but by and large most of the hardware that you encounter as a mechanic will be in fact in this hexagonal shape. Sockets come in six point and twelve point which are of course hexagonal and double hexagonal. Black, which is a heat treated impact socket with very thick walls as compared to the silver version which will just have, you know, a finished metal surface such as chrome or otherwise polished metal. It’ll be a thinner and lighter socket for use with hand tools as opposed to the impact sockets are used with impact guns / impact wrenches.
Socket wrenches come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes and are designed for various special purposes.
Quarter inch drive wrenches are so called because their square drives measure one quarter inch across. They’re used extensively by people in small engine repairs and component repairs and you’ll find a decent variety of basics like extensions and universals, socket drivers. You can also use them as drivers for specialty bits like these “tamper-proof” bits with the quarter inch hex drive on them. But honestly, as a heavy duty mechanic, I (mostly) only use this guy right here with a five sixteenths deep socket on it for tightening hose-clamps.
I get a lot more use out of my three-eighths drive kit and I imagine most people do and that’s why there’s such a wide variety of adapters and specialty tools available. And you’ll find a decent variety of basics like extensions and universals. Three eighths can take a fair strain before failure but if you need to turn up the power you really want to move up to your half-inch kit.
I get an awful lot of use out of this feller.
There does seem to be more specialty tools and adapters available for half-inch drive, even than three-eighths drive, and really, what kind of specialty drives and specialty tools that you’re going to carry will all depend on the kind of equipment you work on.
Now it goes without saying that your three quarter inch kit is going to be very expensive so you’re only going to buy that if you absolutely have to like if you’re working in the heavy duty field. So you’re only going to be able to find very basic items for your three quarter inch kit like extensions and breaker bars and deep sockets.