API Wellhead Stud Bolts Price - DIN912 ISO4762 AMSE B18.3 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws – Dingshen Metalworks
Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws Standard: DIN912, ISO4762, AMSE B18.3, DIN7984 Metric Thread Size: M5-M80 with various lengths Inch Thread Size: 1/4”-3” with various lengths Class: ISO 898-1 8.8, 10.9, 12.9; ASTM A574; ASTM A193 B7, B7M, A320 L7, L7M. Finish: Plain, Black Oxide, Zinc Plated, Dacromet, and so on Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive price,Timely delivery; Technical support, Supply Test Repo...
API Wellhead Stud Bolts Price - DIN912 ISO4762 AMSE B18.3 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws – Dingshen Metalworks Detail:
Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws
Standard: DIN912, ISO4762, AMSE B18.3, DIN7984
Metric Thread Size: M5-M80 with various lengths
Inch Thread Size: 1/4”-3” with various lengths
Class: ISO 898-1 8.8, 10.9, 12.9; ASTM A574; ASTM A193 B7, B7M, A320 L7, L7M.
Finish: Plain, Black Oxide, Zinc Plated, Dacromet, and so on
Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet
Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive price,Timely delivery; Technical support, Supply Test Reports
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We often stay with the principle "Quality Very first, Prestige Supreme". We have been fully committed to supplying our consumers with competitively priced high-quality goods, prompt delivery and skilled provider for API Wellhead Stud Bolts Price - DIN912 ISO4762 AMSE B18.3 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws – Dingshen Metalworks, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Munich, Fiji, Puerto Rico, With the intensified strength and more reliable credit, we are here to serve our customers by providing the highest quality and service, and we sincerely appreciate your support. We will endeavor to maintain our great reputation as the best products supplier in the world. If you have any questions or comments, please contact with us freely.
Bought This Bike From A Builder Who Has Been Restoring CB’s For Over 40 Years. Total Off-Frame Restoration, Turn Key, Custom 1972 CB750 K2 Restoration, 4,000 Miles. 157lbs. Of Compression In All Cylinders. Starts Right Up & Runs GREAT ! No Leaks. The Frame, Swing Arm, & All Metal Brackets Have Been Refinished With PPG Paint Products. Self Etching Primer, 2K Primer, Paint & Clear Coat. All The Old Paint Was Removed Before Repaint. Chrome Fenders Were Sand Blasted To Dull Metal. This Is A One Of A Kind Custom Build. The Frame Is Stock. The Body Work & Fenders Is Painted With House Of Color, Candy Flake Orange. It Really Sparkles when The Sun Hits It. This Bike Will Get You Thumbs Up At The Lights For Sure ! The Frame Is A Light Metal Flake Silver, As Is All The Rest Of The Silver. The Engine Runs Out Very Nice.
NEW YOSHI Four Into One Exhaust System From Japan.
“ALL NEW ”
1. Complete New Main Wire Harness.
2. Left & Right Honda Control Switches.
3. Complete Dyna Ignition With 3ohm Hot Coils & Accel 8.8 Stainless Steel Core Ignition Wires. No More Messing With Points, & Spark Plug Fouling Due To 37 Year Old Coils.
4. Complete Gasket Set By Vesrah , Including Head Gasket & Valve Stem Seals. ( No 37 Year Old Leaking Gaskets).
5. 530 Heavy Roller Drive Chain.
6. 17 Tooth Front Sprocket.
7. 48 Tooth Rear Sprocket.
8. Fork Boot’s & Fork Seals.
9. Clutch, Brake & Shifter Levers.
10. Polished Stainless Allen Head Set Installed On All Motor Covers.
11. Bar End Mirrors.
12. High Impact Side Covers.
13. New Side Covers & Emblems.
14. Six Side Cover Rubber Grommets.
15. Brake Hose’s.
16. Front Caliper Seal & Piston.
17. Front Brake Pads.
18. Rear Brake Shoes.
19. Fuel Petcock Seal.
20. Dunlap GT 501 Tires, Tubes & Rim Strips, Tires Are Vintage Tread Design.
21. Oil Pressure & Oil Temperature Gauge.
22. Fuel Tank Stripes From Reproduction Decal in Canada.
23. All 5 New Control Cables.
24. 39mm Hi Flow Air Filters.
25. Headlamp Bucket Stays.
26. Complete Barnett Clutch Set Up, Fiber Discs, Steel Plates, 45lb. Springs. ( Clutch Feels Good Is Not Hard To Pull.)
27. Gilarian Custom CB750 Racing Seat.
28. Ignition Switch & Cover.
29. Gas Cap.
30. Gas Cap Lock Latch.
31. Heavy Duty Master Cylinder.
32. 12 Volt Flasher & Fuse Holder.
33. Handle Bar Grips.
34. Tail Light Lens & Bulb Socket Element.
35. Rear Grab Bar.
36. Misc. Nuts, Bolts.
37. Oil & Filter, NGK Spark Plugs, D8EA.
38. Neutral Switch.
39. Front Wheel Bearings, Seals & Boots.
40. Bottom Fuel Tank Chrome Trim.
41. Dot 5 Silicone Brake Fluid. (You must use Dot 5 Silicone brake fluid ONLY, You must not mix with Dot 4. Brake failure will result from mixing fluids). Dot 5 has a much higher boiling temp, does not absorb water, and willnot harm clear coat and paint if some should get on it.
42. PPG & House Of Color Candy Paint.
43. 72 Handle Bar.
44. K-L Carb Rebuild Kits, New Fuel Hose.
45. Complete Barnett Clutch Set-Up.
46. Stanless Allen Head Engine Cover Set.
47. Voltage Regulator & Rectifier.
48. Fuel Tank Has Been Sealed With Rust Gard.
49. Head Light Lamp & Visor.
TOO MANY NEW PARTS TO LIST !