Factory Free sample U bolt to Jordan Factory
U-bolts are typically used for attaching pipe or steel round bar to a round or square shaped post. Another common application is to hang wrought iron pipe in mechanical installations. They can also be embedded in concrete as anchor bolts. Inch Thread Size: 1/4″-4″ with various lengths Metric Thread Size: M6-M100 with various lengths Material Grade: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel covers ASTM F1554, A307, A449, A354, A193, A320, F593, ISO 898-1 4.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9 Fi...
Factory Free sample U bolt to Jordan Factory Detail:
U-bolts are typically used for attaching pipe or steel round bar to a round or square shaped post. Another common application is to hang wrought iron pipe in mechanical installations. They can also be embedded in concrete as anchor bolts.
Inch Thread Size: 1/4″-4″ with various lengths
Metric Thread Size: M6-M100 with various lengths
Material Grade: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel covers ASTM F1554, A307, A449, A354, A193, A320, F593, ISO 898-1 4.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9
Finish: Plain, Black Oxide, Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, and so on.
Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet. Or, comply with your requirement.
Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive price,Timely delivery; Technical support, Supply Test Reports
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We are experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for Factory Free sample U bolt to Jordan Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ghana, Iraq, Guyana, We maintain long-term efforts and self-criticism, which helps us and improvement constantly. We strive to improve customer efficiency to save costs for customers. We do our best to improve the quality of product. We will not live up to the historic opportunity of the times.
A quick tip that might help you remove rusty bolts or nuts.
Unboxing the CABLE stainless steel bracelet from Bailey of Sheffield!
Crafted from the highest quality marine grade 316 stainless steel, and hand finished in our workshop in Sheffield situated at Portland Works, the world home of stainless steel, the Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet is made to last more than a lifetime.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Quick release spring loaded locking system.
- Bespoke internal mechanism.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- Interlocking design allows ease of fastening.
- Mix and match colour customisation.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Laser engraved Bailey of Sheffield Maker’s Mark.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cable 7 x 19 cable construction for extra flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Complete with a full Bailey of Sheffield care kit.
- Complimentary Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers.
IN THE BOX
- Your CABLE™ bracelet.
- Your Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers pre-loaded with grub screws.
- Unique stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of two extra grub screws.
- Stainless steel certificate of ownership with your unique serial number.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Bracelet instructions.
Unique and traceable:
Every bracelet is unique and fully traceable, and is laser engraved with a serial number that’s unique to you. Use this number to register your jewellery online, where you can activate your More Than Lifetime Guarantee as well as a selection of other Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet owner perks.
More Than Lifetime Guarantee:
At Bailey of Sheffield, we are proud and confident of each and every stunning CABLE™ bracelet; we are certain of our quality and craftsmanship. We have created a bracelet that transcends a lifetime and as such, we offer a More Than Lifetime Guarantee with every bracelet.
ABOUT BAILEY OF SHEFFIELD:
Bailey of Sheffield creates jewellery engineered to last more than a lifetime. For us, that doesn’t just mean durable high calibre materials or timeless design; it’s about understated pieces that adapt with you and your changing style. Each piece is all about you – a place to curate your own personal style – we just give you a firm, well forged foundation. The CABLE™ Bracelet is the launch product – a customisable stainless steel bracelet available in a range of PVD colours and finishes.
It’s the people behind the company that give our jewellery its distinction. From Bailey came the idea and inspiration for an enduring piece of jewellery; precious, personal and hardwearing. It’s our team of innovative designers and craftspeople that bring the aesthetic; the crafting, the approach to design and making that can only have come from people schooled in a city forged in steel.