Factory Price For ASTM A194 8 Heavy Hex Nuts for Portugal Importers
ASTM A194/A194M Grade 8 Stainless Steel Heavy Hex Nuts API 6A Flange Valve Wellhead Heavy Hex Nuts Dimension Standard: ASME B18.2.2, ASME B126.96.36.199M, ISO 4033, Din934 H=D Inch Size: 1/4”-4” with various lengths Metric Size: M6-M100 with various lengths Other Available Grade: ASTM A194/A194M 2H, 2HM, 4, 4L, 7, 7L, 7M, 8, 8M, 16 and so on. Finish: Plain, Black Oxide, Zinc Plated, Zinc Nickel Plated, Cadmium Plated, PTFE etc. Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet Advanta...
Factory Price For ASTM A194 8 Heavy Hex Nuts for Portugal Importers Detail:
ASTM A194/A194M Grade 8 Stainless Steel Heavy Hex Nuts
API 6A Flange Valve Wellhead Heavy Hex Nuts
Dimension Standard: ASME B18.2.2, ASME B188.8.131.52M, ISO 4033, Din934 H=D
Inch Size: 1/4”-4” with various lengths
Metric Size: M6-M100 with various lengths
Other Available Grade:
ASTM A194/A194M 2H, 2HM, 4, 4L, 7, 7L, 7M, 8, 8M, 16 and so on.
Finish: Plain, Black Oxide, Zinc Plated, Zinc Nickel Plated, Cadmium Plated, PTFE etc.
Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet
Advantage: High Quality, Competitive Price, Timely Delivery,Technical Support, Supply Test Reports
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Our goods are commonly recognized and reliable by consumers and may satisfy continually developing economic and social needs for Factory Price For ASTM A194 8 Heavy Hex Nuts for Portugal Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dubai , Guyana , Gabon , We aspire to meet the demands of our customers globally. Our range of products and services is continuously expanding to meet customers' requirements. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Holly Mawby is the director of the Entrepreneurial Center for Horticulture at Dakota College at Bottineau, North Dakota. She received SARE support to work with area producers to gather farm planning data tailored to the region’s extreme climate and sparse population. Learn about this SARE project here: https://projects.sare.org/sare_project/lnc15-373/
Erector Building Set TV Television Commercial from 1994.
An Erector Set (the trademark has always been “ERECTOR”) is a brand of metal toy construction sets, originally patented by Alfred Carlton Gilbert and first sold by his company, The Mysto Manufacturing Company of New Haven, Connecticut in 1913. In 1916, the company was reorganized as the A.C. Gilbert Company. Erector consists of various metal beams with regular holes for assembly using nuts and bolts. Other mechanical parts such as pulleys, gears, wheels, and small electric motors were also part of the system. What distinguishes construction sets like Erector is the ability to build a model, then take it apart and build something else, over and over again. Erector quickly became the most popular construction toy in the United States, most likely because it was the only construction set at the time to contain a motor. Erector was commonly referred to as an Erector Set, though erector set has become somewhat of a generic trademark denoting a variety of construction toys, irrespective of brand. The trademark for ERECTOR is today owned and marketed by Meccano. As of August 2015, the Erector brand was relaunched under the global name Meccano.
The toy was first introduced and sold to the public in 1913 at the Toy Fair held at the Broadway Central Hotel in New York City. Erector was first envisioned by Alfred Carlton Gilbert (A.C. Gilbert) in 1911, as he rode the train from New Haven to New York City. This section of track was being electrified and Gilbert watched as steel girders were erected to carry the power lines. This construction is what inspired him to develop the toy. Gilbert was a skilled magician and manufactured magic tricks and magic sets with his existing company the “Mysto Manufacturing Company”. The first Erector was made there in 1913. It was called “The Erector / Structural Steel and Electro-Mechanical Builder”. It claimed to be “Educational, Instructive and Amusing”. In 1914, the name was changed to “The Mysto Erector”, “The Toy That Resembles Structural Steel”. In 1916, the company was reorganized and became the A.C. Gilbert Company. “Erector” was renamed “Gilbert Erector”, “The Toy Like Structural Steel”. In 1924, more changes occurred, as the entire Erector system was completely overhauled to include over 70 parts. “Erector” was now called “The New Erector”, The Worlds Greatest Toy”. Through 1932, “Erector” was sold in wood boxes. From 1933 through 1962 the sets would be sold in colorful boxes made of steel. Early boxes were painted red, green or blue but by the 1950s all set boxes were painted red. Later, as the company grew, the area around the Gilbert factory became known as “ERECTOR SQUARE”. Today, the old factory complex of 11 buildings is the home of artist studios, workshops, architectural firms, a yoga studio, theater, brewery and cafe. A.C. Gilbert died in 1961 and the company went into decline. The system was redesigned, adding many plastic parts, but the “clunky” looking models failed to compete with the new, realistic, scale, plastic models coming onto the market. The A.C. Gilbert Company filed bankruptcy in 1967. The Gabriel company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania bought the “Erector” name and continued to market the recently redesigned system. Sales were slow and by the 1980s the trademark “Erector” was acquired by Ideal Toys and then Tyco Toys. “Meccano” (France) has owned the “Erector” brand since the year 2000.
“Erector” is believed by many to have been the subject of the first national advertising campaign in America for a toy. Its great success made it part of American folk culture and the famous company slogan “Hello Boys” is still fondly remembered by many. Its popularity has faded in recent decades in the face of competition from molded plastic construction toys, electronics, and other more modern toys and gadgets.
“Erector” was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame at “The Strong” in Rochester, New York, in 1998.