Hot sale Factory ASTM A193 A320 B8M Threaded Stud Bolts for Peru Factory
ASTM A193 A320 B8M Full Threaded Stud Bolts Standard: IFI-136, ASME B16.5, DIN976 Inch Size: 1/4”-4” with various lengths Metric Size: M6-M100 with various lengths Other Available Grade: ASTM A193/A193M B8 Class 1 & 2, B8M Class 1 & 2, ASTM A320/A320M B8 Class 1 & 2, B8M Class 1 & 2 Finish: Plain, PTFE etc. Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive Price,Timely Delivery; Technical Support, Sup...
Hot sale Factory ASTM A193 A320 B8M Threaded Stud Bolts for Peru Factory Detail:
ASTM A193 A320 B8M Full Threaded Stud Bolts
Standard: IFI-136, ASME B16.5, DIN976
Inch Size: 1/4”-4” with various lengths
Metric Size: M6-M100 with various lengths
Other Available Grade:
ASTM A193/A193M B8 Class 1 & 2, B8M Class 1 & 2,
ASTM A320/A320M B8 Class 1 & 2, B8M Class 1 & 2
Finish: Plain, PTFE etc.
Packing: Bulk about 25 kgs each carton, 36 cartons each pallet
Advantage: High Quality and Strict Quality Control, Competitive Price,Timely Delivery; Technical Support, Supply Test Reports
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Our mission should be to turn out to be an innovative supplier of high-tech digital and communication devices by furnishing benefit added design and style, world-class manufacturing, and repair capabilities for Hot sale Factory ASTM A193 A320 B8M Threaded Stud Bolts for Peru Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bhutan, Swiss, Rwanda, Our company will adhere to "Quality first, , perfection forever, people-oriented , technology innovation"business philosophy. Hard work to keep making progress, innovation in the industry, make every effort to first-class enterprise. We try our best to build the scientific management model, to learn abundant professional knowledge, to develop advanced production equipment and production process , to create the first-call quality products, reasonable price , high quality of service , quick delivery , to give you create new value .
BORA ÇELİKER performs the song “NUTS’N'BOLTS” for BalconyTV.
Subscribe to us right now at http://bit.ly/15yj4oc
‘Like’ us on Facebook – http://Facebook.com/balconytv
Follow us on Twitter – http://Twitter.com/balconytv
PRESENTED BY EBRU DENGİZ
Guitarist/singer Bora Çeliker has been active on the music scene for nearly two decades. he’s truly proficient in numerous styles of improvisational music; jazz (swing to post bop), blues (chicago, texas, louisiana), free jazz and avant garde.
- winner of the 2010 National Jazz Guitar Competition organised by Jazz Magazine, Godin Guitars, Nardis Jazz Club and NTV
- opening act for Jethro Tull, with a duo performance with fellow guitar player Sarp Maden in 2005
- performance at the İstanbul International Jazz Festival with saxophonist/composer extraordinaire Stéphane Guillaume in 2010
- producer & host of “Blues Makinası” radio show, aired weekly on Wednesdays on 92.3 Radyo Kozmos between 2001-2003
- highly original debut album “Borabook”, featuring internationally acclaimed musicians Burak Bedikyan (piano), Eric Revis (bass), Ted Poor (drums) and İmer Demirer (trumpet) released in December 2012. Sound may be described as post-bop with rock, psychedelic and classical overtones.
- quartet performances at the International Ankara Jazz Festival, Jazz 15 Festival and the International Jazz Day in 2013, following the release of debut album
- composed and performed the soundtrack of the segment “Kül” (directed by Zehra Derya Koç) for the movie Kars Öyküleri (Tales From Kars) which premiered at the International Film Festival Rotterdam in 2010 and was screened at numerous International Film Festivals.
- recorded second album with internationally acclaimed veteran musicians Andy Middleton (tenor and soprano saxophones), Burak Bedikyan (piano), Hans Strasser (bass) and Joris Dudli (drums) in October 2014.
- performance at the Turkish Jazz Festival in Baku Azerbaijan with his trio (2014)
- performance at the Turkish Embassy reception in Kampala, Uganda in honor of the 91st anniversary of the Turkish Republic (2014)
- collaborations with numerous prominent musicians both from Turkey and abroad.
- holds a BA degree in Translation & Interpretation Bilkent University (2000) and MA in Music Bilgi University (2005)
CREDITS / SPONSORS
Location: SAE Institute Istanbul / https://istanbul.sae.edu
Producers: Ebru Dengiz, Gökhan Yenileyen
Sound Engineers: Aras Tüysüz, Tahsin Güngör Aktürk
Tune in again to BalconyTV //