High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer

High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer

Short Description:

Stainless Steel Set Screws Grub Screws Metric Size: M1.4 – M52, Inch Size: 0# – 2″ Hexagon Socket(Allen), Torx Star, Square, Slotted Drive Types Flat Point, Cup Point, Cone Point, Dog Point Other Drive and Point Type are also available acc. to customer requirement Various Surface Finishes Various Material Grades are available Please feel free to contact us for more details


Product Detail

Product Tags

, , ,
High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer Detail:

Stainless Steel Set Screws Grub Screws

Metric Size: M1.4 – M52, Inch Size: 0# – 2″

Hexagon Socket(Allen), Torx Star, Square, Slotted Drive Types

Flat Point, Cup Point, Cone Point, Dog Point

Other Drive and Point Type are also available acc. to customer requirement

Various Surface Finishes

Various Material Grades are available

Please feel free to contact us for more details


Product detail pictures:

High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer detail pictures

High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer detail pictures

High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer detail pictures


High Definition For ASTM F880 F880M Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws for Peru Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,



  • Regulatory Change Project Managers- $120k – $170k plus benefits and bonus New York, Boston, Toronto REF# 10733

    If you feel this is a good march for your background and experience then get in touch with us on 646 661 2971 or email info@vnasearch.com

    https://www.vnasearch.com

    This is a job alert from VNA search market leading recruiters placing IT and business professionals within the financial services space

    If you have worked within the regulatory transformation arena then we are reaching out to you. We have 17 roles paying between $120k – $170k plus benefits and bonus based in New York, Boston or Toronto

    My Client is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 320,000 employees serving top tier clients in more than 120 countries. The company generates net revenues in excess of US$30.0 billion annually

    The division we are recruiting for is the regulatory transformation practice team and they work on providing advisory services in connection with the regulatory agenda with their clients. Since regulation has been the primary driver of structural change and as this is likely to continue for some time, they have outperformed all expectations and due to their success and the workload of business they have brought in, the company have decided to invest even more heavily into this area and within the next 6 months they intend double in size and have instructed leading search consultants like us to go out and find for them the best talent in the industry for them to complement their team.

    Ideally you will have worked with either; Dodd frank, Reg W, EMIR, Volker Rules, SDLC, Implementation Architecture

    You will have Experience in Capital Markets Processes, Experience with Regulatory Reform related initiatives (e.g. CCP, Derivatives Trade Reporting) Equity and Rates OTC Products, clearing and settlements and have worked in a buy side environment

    At this level you will be 90% delivery orientated with the other 10% made up from filling in for senior managers in their absence, acting as a SME (subject matter expert) in client meetings and interviewing potential employees. Assisting senior managers in the winning of new projects and delivery planning. Handling several projects simultaneously and responsible for the full project lifecycle from soup to nuts. Managing project teams for anything from 1 – 20 professionals. Resolving or escalating issues that arise. Overseeing deliverables and ensuring milestones are met. Reporting progress to senior managers and clients. Handling you own day to day deliverables, duties and responsibilities.

    Obviously because of the growth forecast for this department there will never be a better time to get on board. They have an unparalleled track record of promoting from within and many of their directors previously promoted from other roles internally. So if you’re ambitious this is one of the best firms you could work for. The packages they offer are exceptional and moneywise over the last ten years on average people there have received a 9% pay increase annually on top of promotions as well as very competitive bonuses

    If you feel this is a good march for your background and experience then get in touch with us on 646 661 2971 or email info@vnasearch.com

    Related Products